Executive Administrative Assistant
• Performing basic clerical duties as assigned to include, but not limited to, word processing,
data entry, filing, finance/accounting reports, employee reports, mail assistance, etc.
• Correspondence including thank you letters, handwritten notes, business letters, etc.
• Answers telephone using a multi-line system.
• Interact with department staff to facilitate communications and operations..
• Provide information to guests/callers regarding the organization.
• Grant writing, reporting and various reports.
• Receptionist duties.
• Other responsibilities as assigned which may involve working in service programs and
• Sort incoming mail and distribute mail to the proper party.
• Balance daily donations and agency payments.
• Compile data for reporting.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
• Able to work independently within a diverse and changing work environment.
• Excellent writing and math skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills; familiarity and ease working with groups of various
• Excellent interpersonal and hospitable customer service skills, with the ability to exude
patience and compassion to those served by the Food Bank.
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality as it relates to information
regarding the organization.
• Proficiency in office software, specifically Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Working knowledge and comfort with internet browsing and research.
• Ability to lift weight loads up to 40 pounds.
• Flexibility and willingness to provide support in a variety of areas.
• Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently.
• Available daily transportation
• Valid Driver's License
Grant writing experience a plus. Email Resume to email@example.com to apply.